Questions to Consider
- Do you want to live in a fun, busy area or a quiet residential neighbourhood?
- Do you need to be within walking distance of work or a metro station?
- Are parking and ample storage must-haves for you?
- Is it important to you that common areas feature a pool, sports centre, or other amenities?
- Do you want to live near shops, restaurants, an elementary school, cultural centres, downtown, your family, or a highway to escape the city?
- Would you sacrifice square footage for a more centrally located condo?
- Is your goal to purchase a home for the long-term or do you plan to resell in the near future?
When it comes time to decide where you want to live, ensure that you meet as many requirements on your list as possible—all while keeping in mind that you may need to forgo a little in terms of budget, square footage, or amenities.
Remember: No matter how good a condo project looks on paper or online, it’s not the same as visiting the project in person and getting a feel for the neighbourhood. Pass by our sales office, speak with one of our sales advisors, tour the facilities, and discover all the options available to you.