The Official Launch of Phase 1 of Union Park in Shaughnessy Village
Union Park offers you the opportunity to own a piece of one of downtown Montreal’s rare greenspaces
The official launch of Phase 1 of Union Park, which took place on Saturday, May 6th, was a resounding success, with 100% of the 188 units already reserved. We’re planning to launch Phase 2 as soon as fall 2017. We invite you to sign up for our VIP clients list so you can be the first to know about the presale.
It’s possible that certain units from Phase 1 will become available again. If you’re interested, please don’t hesitate to visit the sales office, located at 2020, René-Lévesque West, and open Monday to Thursday from 12:00pm – 8:00pm and Saturday to Sunday from 12:00pm – 5:00pm.
Prével is back in Shaughnessy Village
Following the successes of Le Seville, which launched the revitalisation of Shaughnessy Village in 2010, as well as S sur le Square in 2014, Prével is proud to be back in the neighborhood with Union Park. Located on René-Lévesque West, this new project offers a wide variety of units perfect for families wishing to live downtown.
Union Park is the only project offering you the opportunity to own a piece of one of downtown Montreal’s few greenspaces, with more than 30,000 ft2 of landscaped greenery. Phase 1 of the project is characterized by optimized living spaces, numerous common areas and uninterrupted views of downtown, Mount Royal and Montreal’s South Shore.
Just a 5 minute walk from the Atwater metro station, Union Park is within walking distance of all the shops and services Sainte-Catherine Street West has to offer, as well as many renowned institutions such as the Canadian Centre for Architecture, Concordia University, Dawson College and John Molson Business School.
Phase 1 of Union Park is:
- 188 condos on 20 floors.
- 1 to 4 bedroom condos, as well as studios and townhomes.
- Units ranging from 317 to 1,667 ft2.
- Indoor parking spaces starting at $43,000 (before tax).
- Condo fees: $0.29 / ft2 / month.
- Scheduled delivery date: Late 2019.
Living at Union Park means:
- 30,000+ ft2 of greenspace.
- Optimised living spaces with multiple configurations available.
- Views of Mount Royal, downtown, and the South Shore.
- Numerous common areas:
- Urban chalet overlooking Montreal
- Two rooftop terraces with swimming pools, BBQ and relaxation areas.
- A creative workshop with a commercial kitchen and large tables for personal projects or family events.
- Dedicated urban agriculture space on terrace for growing fine herbs and small fruits and vegetables.
- A 6,800+ ft2 fitness centre with indoor swimming pool and spa area.
To find out more about the project, visit the website here.