6 Criteria To Consider When Choosing Your Real Estate Developer
Buying A Condo : Tips And Tricks To Make The Right Choice
1. How long has the company been in business?
2. How many units are built per year?
3. What are the other realizations of the company? – Visit the company’s previous projects to see if it has a successful portfolio and an architectural style you appreciate.
4. Is the building covered by the guarantee plan for new residential buildings? – To be eligible to this plan, the builder must hold a licence delivered by the Régie du bâtiment du Québec (RBQ), and must have been evaluated for professional qualifications by an authorised member of the RBQ.
5. What after-sale services are offered? – A professional developer should offer a guaranteed and comprehensive after-sale service.
6. Will my condo be delivered on time? – The best way to find out is to ask people who’ve already purchased condos from the developer.