1. How long has the company been in business?
2. How many units are built per year?
3. What are the other realizations of the company? – Visit the company’s previous projects to see if it has a successful portfolio and an architectural style you appreciate.
4. Is the building covered by the guarantee plan for new residential buildings? – To be eligible to this plan, the builder must hold a licence delivered by the Régie du bâtiment du Québec (RBQ), and must have been evaluated for professional qualifications by an authorised member of the RBQ.
5. What after-sale services are offered? – A professional developer should offer a guaranteed and comprehensive after-sale service.
6. Will my condo be delivered on time? – The best way to find out is to ask people who’ve already purchased condos from the developer.