On Thursday, October 5th, Prével celebrated the launch of Phase 4 of 21e arrondissement, a condo project located at the crossroads of Old Montreal and Griffintown.
The event was a great success, with 86 units reserved! Clients, partners, employees and friends gathered for a fun and festive [email protected] where they sampled delicious French wines served under the guidance of two experienced sommeliers.
Check out all the photos from the event here.
Phase 4 is currently on sale
This new phase offers spectacular views of Greater Montreal. It features 1 to 3 bedroom condos, studios and townhomes, and includes 141 units spread over 15 floors with units ranging from 312 ft2 to 1,376 ft2.
The plans for this new phase are now available at the sales office and online by clicking here.
- 141 units spread over 15 floors.
- Wide selection of refined finishes.
- Project situated around a central public square featuring shops and restaurants.
- Numerous common areas: Grand Salon, Jardin d’Hiver, fitness centre with indoor swimming pool and spa, rooftop terraces with swimming pools, BBQ’s and relaxation area.
- Units from 312 ft2 to 1,376 ft2.
- Parking starting at $42,000.
- Condo fees: $0.33 / ft2 / month.
A central public square at the heart of the project
The project is located around a central public square featuring shops and restaurants, offering residents a quality of life comparable to major European cities.
Located at the intersection of Saint Paul West, St-Henri and William Streets, 21e arrondissement unites two of Montreal’s hottest neighborhoods. To the east, Old Montreal and its many shops, fine grocers, cafés and gourmet restaurants. To the west, Griffintown, a vibrant neighborhood in full transformation, bordered on the south by the Lachine Canal.