Union sur le parc
Union sur le parc is a real estate project that feeds off the energy of Sainte-Catherine Street and features green space right in the heart of Montréal.
The vast landscaped green spaces are what make Union Park stand out. The condo project, built between two heritage buildings, offers spectacular views of the Mount Royal, downtown and the South Shore. Inviting, peaceful and lively, the space provides a unique living environment, influenced by the multicultural, evolving neighbourhood at its doorstep.
Close to Sainte-Catherine Street West, in Montréal’s Shaughnessy Village.
- The project includes 30,000 sq. ft. of landscaped green spaces.
- The rooftop terraces, urban chalet, creative workshop, fitness centre and pools round out the private areas.
- On the roof, a 2,500-square-foot urban garden is reserved for residents to grow herbs, vegetables and small fruits.
- The two buildings offer stunning views of Mount Royal, downtown and the South Shore, further enhanced by the large windows.
- Nearby Sainte-Catherine Street provides a highly diverse commercial and cultural offering.
- The units’ modular plans were created to evolve with the pace of residents’ lives and that of their families.
- A Prével project in collaboration with our financial partner Ipso Facto, NÓS Architectes and Foti Drouin designers.