Just steps from the Atwater métro station, the condos of S sur le Square groove to the beat of Sainte-Catherine Street.
S sur le Square is located in the heart of Shaughnessy Village, where Concordia University, Dawson College and numerous businesses and restaurants set the pace of neighbourhood life. Just steps from the Atwater métro station in the heart of the action, the project offers stunning views of Montréal: the downtown skylight to the east and the lush greenery of the newly designed Cabot Square to the west.
Sainte-Catherine Street, in the heart of Montréal’s Shaughnessy Village.
Residential and commercial
- The building’s architecture brings a unique cachet to the project and contributes to the neighbourhood’s revitalization.
- The ground floor includes a gym.
- The rooftop terrace features a barbecue area and pool.
- Its location provides a gateway to numerous restaurants, businesses, and services.
- The Atwater métro station, located across the street, promotes urban mobility.
- A Prével project in collaboration with our financial partner Claridge, Lemay+CHA architects and Foti Drouin designers.
We are proud to guide our buyers through every step of the purchasing process. And our after-sales service is there to ensure you are satisfied from A to Z.