Le Rose-Phillips Deux
Le Rose-Phillips Deux is located in a unique neighbourhood where the many nearby green spaces nicely complement the perks and benefits of city life.
Urban or suburban? Why not both? Located in a vibrant, forward-looking neighbourhood, rich in history, this contemporary, well-designed project pays tribute to the woman after whom the neighbourhood was named. Both a family-friendly and vibrant area, the popular Rosemont neighbourhood offers the best of both worlds: numerous parks and green spaces as well as a host of stores, services, sports, and cultural activities.
On des Carrières Street, in the heart of Rosemont.
- Both very urban and green, the neighbourhood offers the best of both worlds.
- Spacious communal terraces and private gardens provide residents with spaces to socialize.
- In the park: community gardens, pools, an arena, sports fields and green spaces where residents can play and relax.
- In the borough: the Marc-Favreau library, Plaza Saint-Hubert, neighbourhood schools and a host of businesses and restaurants.
- 60 interior parking spaces make resident life easy.Some units feature 17-foot mezzanine ceilings.
- A Prével Alliance & Vivenda project in collaboration with 2 Architectes.