Quartier Général is a real estate project as inspiring as it is welcoming, close to the Lachine Canal and just steps from bustling Notre-Dame Street.
Bisected by a green pedestrian lane that leads to a store-lined alley, Quartier Général is an inclusive project that brings the neighbourhood together. Ideally located in the heart of Griffintown West, the project is close to the Lachine Canal and its outdoor activities, and within walking distance to the Atwater Market and bustling Notre-Dame Street.
Steps from the Lachine Canal in Montréal’s Griffintown West neighbourhood.
Phase 1 : winter 2022
Phase 2 : summer 2023
Residential and commercial
288 rue Richmond, Montréal, H3J 1S1
14 minute walk from the Georges-Vanier metro station. Bus lines : 57 & 35. Rail lines : Lucien-L’Allier Station (Vaudreuil-Hudson, Saint-Jérôme and Candiac commuter rail lines)
Bikeability (Bike score)
Near Pont Victoria, highway 10 and Ville-Marie Expressway.
In the vicinity
Groceries, pharmacies, restaurants, coffee shop, bars, stores, schools, parks
- The red brick, a nod to the neighbourhood’s industrial past, blends artfully into the surrounding landscape.
- The pedestrian lane and green alley are both lined with terraces and local businesses.
- The common areas such as the lobby, fitness centre, rooftop terraces, interior courtyards and pools offers spaces for residents to work, play or simply relax.
- Kayaking, walking, running, cycling or even ice skating—the Lachine Canal’s many outdoor activities are right at your doorstep.
- Atwater Market and the restaurants, bars, boutiques and cultural venues of Notre-Dame Street are within walking distance.
- Its proximity to the Georges-Vanier métro station, Bixi stands, bus routes and Lachine canal’s promotes active transportation.
- A Prével project in collaboration with NÓS Architectes and Gauvreau Design.
Delivery : winter 2022
Delivery : summer 2023