Back to projects
Quai de la Commune
100% completed project
Bordering Old Montréal, these urban living spaces offer breathtaking views of the city and the river.
Quai de la Commune is one of the first condo projects to take root in the western part of Old Montréal. By embarking on the renovation of former grain elevators, Prével not only contributed to the revitalization of the Faubourg des Récollets neighbourhood, but also allowed numerous residents to buy a home, and to create and build their own community. Quai de la Commune is also a trailblazer of the green roof movement in Montréal.
Quadrangle formed by Wellington, des Soeurs-grises, de la Commune and King streets, in the Faubourg des Récollets sector to the west of Old Montréal.
- Quai de la Commune has been honoured with several prizes including the Award for Architectural Integration.
- The spacious apartments, many of them lofts, boast high ceilings and a lot of windows.
- The pools, barbecues and lounge areas allow residents to mingle.
- From the rooftop terraces, stunning views of the Saint-Lawrence River and downtown.
- A Prével project in collaboration with Cardinal-Hardy architects.
Prizes and awards
|2007||Award for Architectural Integration||Ville de Montréal et Héritage Montréal|
|1997||Residential Development of the Year||Domus|