Back to projects
100% completed project
A former theatre that neighboured the old Forum on Sainte-Catherine Street, Le Seville is located at the heart of the action.
Named after the abandoned Seville theatre and at the forefront of the Shaughnessy Village revitalization, Le Seville has seen great success. Entirely sold in one year and nine months and built in three, the project façade stretches the entire quadrangle onto Sainte-Catherine Street. Space optimization allowed for the creation of 477 attractive condos, while the ground-floor businesses contribute to the vitality of the neighbourhood.
Sainte-Catherine Street, in the heart of Montréal’s Shaughnessy Village.
- Several ground-floor businesses make life simple for co-owners.
- On the 20th floor, an urban chalet and terraces provide breathtaking views of downtown.
- The fitness centre is equipped with a four-season outdoor heated pool.
- Numerous common areas provide residents with spaces to get together and have fun: a game room, a dining area, a relaxation and lounge area.
- A bold design and large fenestration offer a contemporary lifestyle in the heart of Montréal.
- The Atwater métro station, located across the street, promotes urban mobility.
- A Prével project in collaboration with our financial partner Claridge, Cardinal-Hardy architects and Foti Drouin designers.