The rich diversity of this colourful, vibrant real estate project lies in its architecture and public spaces.
The Esplanade Cartier project is as mixed and diverse as the Sainte-Marie neighbourhood itself. Through a design collaboration, experts and stakeholders helped us create the public spaces. With its placette or urban square, neighbourhood businesses and vast public green space, Esplanade Cartier provides a living environment designed to human scale and is a true homage to urban living. Here, first-time buyers live next to families, and workers mingle with residents creating a vibrant, safe space, both day and night.
At the foot of the Jacques Cartier Bridge in Montréal’s Sainte-Marie neighbourhood
To be determined
Phase 1 : 114
Phase 2 : 162
Phase 1 : winter 2021–2022
Phase 2 : summer/winter 2022
Residential and commercial
Phases 1 and 2 : 2120 and 2180 Sainte-Catherine Street East, Montréal
Four minute walk from the Papineau metro station
Bus lines : 34,358,150,445,10,15,45,359
Bikeability (Bike score)
Nearby Jacques Cartier Bridge, close to Papineau avenue and Notre-Dame Street East
In the vicinity
Groceries, pharmacies, restaurants, coffee shop, bars, stores, school, parks, theaters
- With its businesses and offices spaces, the placette encourages socializing and spontaneous interactions between residents and workers alike.
- A vast public green space breathes life into the project.
- The upper storeys of the buildings are set back from the street to respect the visual rhythm of the built landscape.
- The project emphasizes social diversity with a mix of social housing, townhouses and condos.
- The project promotes mixed-use spaces: residences, offices, retail and community spaces.
- Its proximity to the métro, public transit and bike paths encourage urban mobility.
- A Prével project in collaboration with our financial partner Ipso Facto, NÓS Architectes and Gauvreau Design.
Delivery : winter 2021–2022
Delivery : summer/winter 2022