Au Tournant de la Gare
Semi-detached, well-designed contemporary homes, close to the commuter train and all the services a family may need.
Located in Saint-Constant, Au tournant de la gare is an ideal family setting offering both peace and plenty of green spaces. Families can personalize their semi-detached townhouses with a choice of façade and interior layout, and enjoy the proximity of Saint-Constant’s stores and services. Without forgetting that by train downtown Montréal is just 23 minutes away!
Located in a peaceful, family-friendly neighbourhood in Saint-Constant.
- The city of Saint-Constant offers a unique environment combining green spaces, services, and nearby businesses.
- Peaceful and safe, the neighbourhood is ideal for families.
- Saint-Constant boasts 22 municipal parks, seven schools, eight outdoor ice rinks, 365 businesses and 13 km of trails.
- By train, residents are just 23 minutes from downtown Montréal.
- A Prével Alliance, CF JACOBS project & Leduc entrepreneur général inc in collaboration with Luc Denis architecte (phases 4 and 5) and designer Denis Bourgeois.