Back to projects
100% completed project
Between Old Montréal and downtown, the 21e Arrondissement is a real estate project offering a quality of life on par with some of the largest European cities.
Where Old Montréal meets Griffintown, the 21e Arrondissement condo project allows residents to experience the neighbourhood in European fashion. The central square promotes social interaction, whiles its neighbourhood shops make it easy for residents to get what they need close to home. The common areas—rooftop terraces, pools, fitness centre, spa and the winter garden—contribute to creating a place where life really is good!
At the corner of William and Queen streets, in Montréal’s Griffintown West neighbourhood.
Residential and commercial
- Built around a central fountain and surrounded by local shops and terraces, the square was designed with socializing in mind.
- The grand salon, winter garden, fully equipped gym and spa invite residents to get together, work out or simply relax.
- With their pools, barbecue areas and unobstructed views of downtown, the rooftop terraces provide residents with the perfect place to enjoy the nice weather.
- The rooftops have been designed to welcome close to 5,000 sq. ft. of urban gardens.
- To the east, discover the boutiques, delicatessens, cafés and gourmet restaurants of Old Montréal.
- To the west, discover the vibrant Griffintown, a neighbourhood that has undergone considerable transformation and borders the beautiful Lachine Canal.
- A Prével project in collaboration with Lemay+CHA architects and Gauvreau Design.