The Seville theatre was built in 1929. In 1958, the newly added projection room transformed the famous show theatre into a well known movie theatre celebrating the Seventh Art. Abandoned since the 1980s, the Seville theatre, in collaboration with Claridge, has been taken over by Prével in 2010 in order to transform this storied building into urban condos. The restructuring project for the Seville is adding to the revitalization of Shaughnessy Village by breathing new life into the former theatre.