The highly anticipated "Habitat Design Awards" took place on Tuesday June 20th, 2017. In addition to highlighting several large scale projects in the Montreal area, teams of designers and developers came together to celebrate the talent and creativity behind Montreal’s housing industry.
Some twenty awards were given out to distinguished new housing developments. The prizes given out by the jury focused on interior design, ergonomics, functionality and aesthetic design, as well as marketing.
Caption: Union Park’s sales office was awarded the jury's choice and architecture prizes
Well aware that the layout of model units and sales offices play a key role in a buyer’s final decisions, we are proud to see our extensive efforts were rewarded with 7 prizes:
Sales Office Category
- Jury’s choice with special mention for digital tools: Union Park (with Foti Drouin).
- Architecture: Union Park (with Foti Drouin).
- Graphic design: Lowney sur Ville (with Foti Drouin).
- Val-Mar special award: swimming pool development: Lowney sur Ville
Model Unit Category
Under $325,000 category:
- Best space planning and best kitchen and bathroom: Lowney sur Ville (with Foti Drouin).
- Best material planning: 21e arrondissement (with Gauvreau Design).
$325,000 to $500,000 category:
- Best material planning and best kitchen and bathroom concepts: Bassins du Havre (with Gauvreau Design)
Thank you all for your support and hopefully next year will be just as successful!