Did you know that Prével also develops condos and homes outside of downtown Montreal? Through Prével Alliance, we partner with builders and developers who share our philosophy of offering a variety of great living environments for singles, couples and families alike.
Prével Alliance currently has 6 active projects:
- Rose Phillips – Condos in Rosemont
- Daxx – Condos in Hochelaga-Maisonneuve
- Axiom 19 – Condos in Villeray St-Michel
- Au Tournant de la Gare – Semi-detached homes in St-Constant
- Habitations Roussillon – Single family homes & townhomes in St-Constant
- Station Sud – Condos in Old Longueuil
The latest project from Prével Alliance, Station Sud, comprises 70 condominiums located in Old Longueuil, just steps from lively St. Charles Street, with its many cafes, restaurants, bars and shops. The rooftop terrace features a swimming pool, barbecues and a lounge area, offering stunning views of the river and downtown Montreal. There’s also an indoor gym for those who like to stay active. Units range between 579 and 1076 square feet, and start at $168 000! Sales are scheduled to begin in September. To receive priority notifications, simply register here: stationsud.com.