Construction Updates: Les Bassins du Havre
The construction work at Les Bassins du Havre has made some significant progress since our last update in February. Our teams of professional construction workers are on site and every detail is considered to achieve perfection. So, without further ado, here are the latest news from Pier #1 and Pier #2. Are you as excited as we are?
At Pier #1
- The main divisions between the condos are all in place, while the divisions of the interior walls are installed up to the fifth floor.
- We began the installation of the dry walls.
- Many elements of the plumbing system are installed up to the third floor. As planned, the plumbing system and sanitary fixtures of every building forming the Bassins du Havre complex will be highly water efficient.
- Half of the building’s façade is covered with polyurethane coating.
At Pier #2
- The excavation work is now completed.
- More than a third of the iron bearing piles were sunk into the ground (see the picture at the top of this post).
Have a nice day! Patrick