This past Thursday, February 2nd, our team welcomed more than 180 people to the exclusive launch of Phase 3 of the 21e arrondissement.
It was a festive 5 @ 7, and guests took advantage of the exclusive event to check out the plans and prices for these 101 new units spread over 9 floors.
Discover the plans here.
If you would like to be invited to our future launch events, please register as a VIP client by filling out this form.
Located at the corners of Saint Paul W., St-Henri and William Streets, the 21e arrondissement is at the crossroads of two of Montréal’s hottest neighborhoods. To the east is Old Montréal, full of shops, boutiques, fine grocers, cafés and gourmet restaurants. To the west is Griffintown, a vibrant, transforming neighborhood bordered to the south by the Lachine Canal.
At the heart of the project is a central public square, with shops, restaurants and even outdoor terraces to enjoy the beautiful summer weather. Residents will also benefit from numerous common areas.
Phase 3 of the 21e arrondissement is:
- 101 units on 9 storeys, located on Saint Paul Street W.
- 1 and 2-bedroom condos, studios and townhomes.
- Wide selection of refined finishes.
- Project located around a central public square with shops and restaurants.
- Numerous common areas:
o Grand Salon and winter garden, for year-round indoor relaxation.
o 4,400+ ft2 fitness centre with cardio and weight machines, as well as an indoor swimming pool and spa.
o Rooftop terraces with exceptional views of Montréal and featuring swimming pools, BBQ areas, and relaxation areas.
o A rooftop urban agriculture space, a new concept for a residential project.
- Units from 306 ft2 to 1,150 ft2
Interested in the project? Contact us!
- By phone at 514-397-1400.
- By email at [email protected].
- At the sales office at 731 William Street, in Montréal. Monday to Thursday from 12:00pm to 8:00pm and Saturday to Sunday from 12:00pm to 5:00pm.
To find out more about life in the neighborhood, check out our blog.
You’ll find all the pictures from the launch event here.